One of the greatest challenges for families who have a member with special needs is the isolation they feel. Special Touch Chapters address this problem by providing effective faith-based ministry to individuals who have disabilities and those who love and care for them.
Benefits of Joining A Special Touch Chapter
- Gain new perspectives on how to share your faith with people who have intellectual or physical disabilities.
- Connect with people who provide understanding, help and encouragement.
- Network with others in your area who face similar challenges.
- Discover new opportunities for personal growth.
Starting a Special Touch Chapter
Along with the over 50 million people with disabilities in America, there are families who are also dealing with the impact of disability on their lives. All of these people, impacted by disability, desire a caring environment, where their needs can be met, their abilities can be encouraged, supported, and used and appreciated. You can help make that possible by starting a Special Touch Chapter in your community!
Benefits of being a Special Touch Chapter include…
- Over 30 years of experience and support from a national disability ministry
- General liability insurance coverage
- Monthly Chapter biblical teaching curriculum
- Nationwide promotion and marketing assistance through Special Touch leaders and National Events
- Chapter leadership and other ongoing operational training and support
- Indentification with an established ministry, with proven methods, quality programming, and wide-spread recognition
- access to a network of peers with the ability of providing advice and moral support