Start a New Chapter
The Census Bureau reports, there are over 50 million people with disabilities in America. Along with each of these individuals are families who are also dealing with disability. Many of these people are looking for avenues to participate in a caring environment, where not only their needs can be met, but their abilities can be encouraged, used and appreciated in serving the concerns of others.
You can make that possible by starting a chapter in your area today!
- Over 25 years of experience and support from a national ministry
- General liability insurance coverage
- “Word Walk” chapter meeting curriculum
- Access to list of speakers who specialize in disability concerns
- Chapter promotion through missionaries, representatives, and Special Touch National Events
- Chapter leadership training and other national events
- Professionally designed promotional items, including:
- Chapter webpage on the ministry website
- Business cards
- Chapter postcard, greeting card, poster, and flyer templates
- Logo graphics
- Welcome cards for Chapter attendees
Special Touch Ministry has approved leaders who collectively subscribe to our vision, beliefs, and core values.
We encourage you to read through the above information, and pray about your decision.
To start your chapter, complete the form below and click “Request Information.”
Chapter Start-up Request Form
Please fill out the following information: